Sunday, December 6, 2009

Golf community, retirement summer house, I'm 50, but everyone is 65 something. I still feel 38.

Great quiet community. I'm not going to pull out Jimi Hendrix, or acid winer's. Who really know's? But this is how it is. I'm healthy, very selective with the people I have around me, ( mostly great golfer's), but good people who some are retired young, some who make millions. I am extremely diversified with this world, but yet the community is extremely 65ish, and caucasion. I've already been cultimated, a word a made up for extreme diversity. Can I pleasantly have a party, without them? I am in a condo, ranch upstairs, the people below me are 67 and 93, but are very active. I want to be able to have little get togethers with friends, and associates, maybe, 30-40 people in the warm monthes, I will surely ask them to participate for a barbeque, or summer food fun thing, but do I need to ask the entire community? They wave at me when they look up at my windows, (they like the way I decorate). Am I being rude? Most of these individuals are 70 plus? My deck is on the 2nd flr?



Golf community, retirement summer house, I'm 50, but everyone is 65 something. I still feel 38. Can I partycelebrity myspace





This is a tough question. You should likely refer to your association handbook as it will/may have guidelines for activities such as you wish to stage. If what your rules state nothing, then you may need to meet with your association and discuss it. I am sure you are/were a professional (or a lottery winner) and know how to conduct yourself properly, but you may wish to invite some of your older neighbors out of respect and courtesy, which they are due by living proximally to you. Your immediate neighbors who live under you MUST be extended an invitation (or at least a polite warning) to this occasion. You likely do not need to include the entire community (they probably won't fit anyway) but the people who might be affected by your little soiree should at least have the opportunity, or knowledge, to have a say since it will affect THEIR evening. Common sense, put on their shoes and think about what they may want, and why they chose to live there. BTW, a little Hendrix won't hurt them...



Golf community, retirement summer house, I'm 50, but everyone is 65 something. I still feel 38. Can I partymyspace quizzes myspace.comNorth carolina golf community %26amp; nc golf course profiles and listings here at http://www.ncgolfers.com/north... Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs