Sunday, December 6, 2009

What Community/Junior colleges are near Berkeley and Cal Poly SLO.?

After much deliberation I have decided to co To a community/junior college before jumping into the 4 year schools because it is a lot cheaper. I don't want to stay at home though, I want to enjoy the college experience, so I thought to at least move out and go to college near one of the 4 years I would like to go to.



I want to know if there are ones near those that also have a college life. Obviously it won't mirror the 4 year, but the towns and cities near will still have all the student life and such.



i've also heard there is a specific one for SLO that has a lot of transfer rates. Also heard something about something about how some places work closely with their community colleges to prepare transfers.



Any advice on this and just going to community college in general would be very helpful.



What Community/Junior colleges are near Berkeley and Cal Poly SLO.?myspace.com widgets





I don't know how easy it is to transfer or anything. But by Cal Poly SLO there's Cuesta College which is the community college of San Luis Obispo. Might want to check it out if you're thinking about transferring into Cal Poly.



here's the link to it's website:



http://www.cuesta.edu/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs