Sunday, November 29, 2009

Community college grades....?

If I went to a community college did a couple of classes, but didn't do so well....and then I changed cities and am going to go to another community college, with really good grades. Do I need to tell them about my old scores in that community college classes? Or is it a whole new fresh start for me? Sthank Syou



Community college grades....?kids myspace





You do not have to transfer any credits if you don鈥檛 choose too!!! Four years ago I attended a University and I did poorly, last fall I decided that it was time for me to step it up. Now, I attend a Community College, my grade point average is a 3.8, my current school has no knowledge of my poor academics, and next spring I will be transferring to UMKC. So what they don鈥檛 know won鈥檛 hurt!!!



Community college grades....?premade myspace myspace.com



Keep the bad grades on the DL and just mention the better ones.
Unless asked, I would not bring it to the table. Some people tell me that they do fine hiding this fact, but I always think honesty is the best policy. You never know if it'll come back and haunt you someday.
If you want credit for any of the classes you took at the first college you have to transfer all the classes you took there. The knew college will see those grades but most schools only use the grades you got at their school to calculate your GPA.
Unless you want the credits you earned at the old school to transfer to the new school, and the school you are attending now has no record of them, you do NOT need to mention the old school. I go to UMD and did the same thing. It was fine.
I wouldn't. Only if you want to transfer your credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs