Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am a community development promoter in Masaai community looking for funds to help school leavers p

I am a community Development Promoter heading a Community based organization in Maasailand Kenya.



We are facilitating the initiatives for helping the school leavers population to marketable skills training for jobs markets in an attempt to reduce the prevailing poverty. However the great limitation towards achieving this initiative is lack of funds. At the same time, our community is not in a position to raise adequate funds for the numerous needs which range from infrastructure to implementation costs and personnel.



I have some skills in project proposal writing among other essential requirement in community development.



If you know where we can direct our search for funds, please do not hesitate to notify us.



May be you have something to share with us, and become part of friends of our school leavers initiatives. They need a future filled with hope and determination to grow into responsible citizens.



Point the way to us and we shall do the walking torwards.



Thanks and God bless



I am a community development promoter in Masaai community looking for funds to help school leavers programme?comment boxes for myspace





I don't have a really help ful answer for you, but I'm working as a fundraiser for different charities. So, your problem touched me instantly. I would suggest you to approach any major sponsors you may know -could be company or organisation /like, amnesty international or something like that.



If there are other schools with similar problems, why don't you coordinate altogether any fundraising events? Students can create things that can be sold..!



Another idea is to find a block on the net and through that you can make the general public aware-create a 'donate' link so someone can offer money....!



When there's strong will and love for something, then changes can be achieved. I apologise for not being really help ful, but I all my positive energy and thought may be with you.



Fundraising is not easy but is all about good energy...good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs