Sunday, November 29, 2009

Community Service that doesn't suck?

Recently I was sentenced to 500 hours of community service for turfing 16 lawns in my 1991 Buick Century. However, I've been kicked out of my original assignment at the old folks' home for mowing all the flowerbeds. I would like to know about forms of community service that don't require any real work, especially those which could be falsified. Also, if anyone else has fun stories about how to get kicked out of community service, I'd be willing to also take the half credit and try them out.



Community Service that doesn't suck?tiny myspace





Why don't you go tell the judge that you would rather just spend the time in jail instead of community service.



Community Service that doesn't suck?celebrities myspace myspace.com



that's why its called community service..it requires real work that serves as a consequence for your actions...you just blew yourself the chance to have the easiest service in the old folks home...others would have to clean public toilets and pick up trash and clean up parks... a tip though...If they see you that you are really good with keeping up with your consequences, they always let you go even though your sentence is still unfinished....



my community service was to serve as a social worker in a remote place in the city..I have to endure the smell but its worth the help whjen you see the smile on those families...Im not really into those things but it was required to complete my highschool because I choose skip classes and play with my band instead inside the school campus...LOL



hope I helped though ^___^
Leaf Blowing doesn't suck. Complaining about helping people does.
You could always spend your time in jail instead. That would likely be doing those who have to find you a place to do community service that you can't screw up a favor.
Go to jail. Go directly to jail, do not pass go.



Somebody gave you community service, thinking that your crime was "soft" enough not to deserve time in jail. The community service sentence was to give you 500 hours to think about what you did, and to keep you from doing it again. Obviously, it didn't work.



You don't like your sentence? Talk to the judge or advocate and offer to spend the jail time. To receive 500 hours of community service, I'd say you'll do about 48 hours at the least.



Good luck to ya . . . . and hey . . . don't drop the soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs