Sunday, November 29, 2009

If "Community" is not reporting something then WHO is?

I posted a question in parapsychology and it was deleted by yahoo staff with an un-named violation.I IMMEDIATLY filed a COMPLAINT. I then posted the famous question "why was this question deleted? along with the question, in yahoo answers. The "COMMUNITY" reported the question and it was deleted. I IMMEDIATLY filed an APPEAL. Within 6 hours {AMAZING, I KNOW} I received notice that I had won the APPEAL and my question{"Why deleted" question} had been reposted. This along with an apology and notice that reporting parties would now have less influence in the community. What about the ORIGINAL question? If it is NOT the COMMUNITY who wrongly reported original question then WHO did? Can someone please explain how all this works and what the difference between community and ??? is? Difference in a complaint versus an appeal?? I also want to reach Yahoo STAFF directly....but dont know how. Thank You!!



If "Community" is not reporting something then WHO is?icons for myspace





All kinds of good questions get deleted on here because of the trolls. They go through and report questions and answers most of the time it is the good ones.



You were lucky to win an appeal so quickly.



Yahoo Customer Service Info:



This is everything I know I hope some of it might help.



Yahoo! Customer Service



866-562-7219



408-349-3300



The E-Mail address for Yahoo! customer care is



cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com



If "Community" is not reporting something then WHO is?hidden myspace myspace.comI got a violation and it was a good answer. I really wish yahoo would ck these things. Good luck Report It


I have reported this question and it will soon be deleted! Jk. lol. You cant contact them directly.
Hi, Not Giving Up.



If you were deducted 10 points for your removed question, then it was Customer Care who pulled your question. However, it was actually the Community Moderation who reported you, but it was a Human (Staff) who pulled your question erroneously.



If you did not lose any points for your question being removed, then this means your question was removed by the Community Moderation, hence your question received numerous reporting from the Community, or a very trusted User reported you.



This has happened to me, and the Staffs apologized. Please visit link for proof:



(Dad encounters problem with the staff)



http://suggestions.yahoo.com/detail/?pro...



Contact the Yahoo! Team here: y_answrs_team@yahoo.com



Take care, and congrats on your successful appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs